Saturday, June 19, 2010

If all else fails...change your perspective...

it looks nice but it's really miserable out there...
so we're taking you on a tour of the yard from the comfort of your PC...
bean greens...and they are not yellow...so many around here are because of all the rain...
this morning, I wimped out and sent Craig out to get photos...he's been doing an ok job of  it...
the first batch was so so...so we did a photo lesson...
each trip out brought in something different...
and we would look at them and I would instruct and explain things and send him out again...
a couple of times he was distracted...
we talked about angle and viewpoint...
you walk by things every day...
but do you really see it?...
try to show people things that they normally wouldn't see...
things they take for granted or just walk on by...
with each trip...he found things maybe he had never seen before...
just look at everything God has made...
if you can't find Him here...you're not really looking...
the perfection in nature is awesome...
with everything man can do...we can't even make a weed...
I prayed when I went back to bed this morning...
God, if you're not going to change the weather, then change my attitude...
we talked about perspective...and this morning it has a double meaning...
it was hard picking which photos to put on here...
there are so many that came out good...
and how can you delete that?...
especially when it makes you smile...
I found my happy place...
it was right here all along...
I hope you find your happy place today...
it's a good place to be...giggle...
I hope you enjoyed your stay...
I'm off to look for more giggles...
Ps- Craig got an A+ in photography this morning...

No comments: