Thursday, June 17, 2010

I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours...

mine have a little bit of everything...fabric and die cuts...tinsel...
more die cuts...corner mounts...letters...
graph paper to plan...pink paper just because...pink tissue paper just in case...
sticky tags...for selling all that stuff I can't find room for...
scrap paper...
paint brushes...all sizes and shapes...
this isn't all of them either...if your a mom- you're know what I mean...little critters sprout legs and walk off all by themselves...
I'm  doing better with these...I sold off half of them...it's a fetish...
projects is progress and my extra camera cable...
ribbon, doilies, dried flowers...
wire, buttons. glue sticks, hooks, screwdrivers, tweezers...
baby food containers make the best storage boxes for little things...
eyelash yarn...
that's part of them...anyway...
so ~what's in your drawers?

No comments: