Friday, June 18, 2010

in the middle of the night...

some nights are not meant for sleeping...
so I guess this is one of those nights...
so I thought I would do something productive....
Rebecca called with good news yesterday...
my crazy little bottle bugs had sold in our booth...
she said make some more...
so that's on my to do list today...
I have this strong urge to raid the fridge...
I have been fighting it for over an hour now...
technically, I could call it breakfast...
yeah, ok, it's breakfast...
then I'll need a nap between breakfast and actually getting up...
hmmm...

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm really going to miss you the next few days-maybe you'll get some sleep without me calling all the time and maybe you can be more creative without out crowding your mind with my ideas! Thank for all your help-can't wait to see what you come up with next!

Tete said...

I'm going through withdrawl already...you are going to have to find somewhere to camp that the cell phone works.
Girl, you keep me on my toes...it would be humdrum without you!