Saturday, June 19, 2010

more giggles...

Craig finally turning the curtain around...he put it on backwards last time...
in the process of cleaning the living room...
my fun things...
should've waited until AFTER we dusted...oh well...
imagine it clean...
I'm running out of gas...
Craig has friends coming over for a bon fire tonight..
I would think they would melt out there...
so far only girls have said yes...
this could be interesting...
he did a marshmallow and hot dog run...
we have pop...
water...
juice...
chips...
after seeing Dennis theMenace...
I stay clear of kids with flaming marshmallows...
I don't know how many times they would have to hit me to put the fire out...
I'd be black and blue and no bangs...
it would all be on the internet instantly...
they all carry camera phones...
have a good one...

No comments: