Tuesday, June 8, 2010

playing in the dark...again...

rainy days happen...
and we had been so good...
my son, Craig, and I took a day off...
all we did was eat, nap and rearrange things...
it was a gloomy day...
but we had fun inside...
so here are some of my favorite things...
collected over the years...
from friends and favorite places...
some no longer here...
but the memories are forever...
my star juice glass...from the antique mall I worked in...
recycled bling...
always passing through time...one hand to another...each time adding new memories...
enjoy your night...the thunder is closing in...

2 comments:

Amanda at 32˙North said...

I love your old clear glass cake stands - I like to use them at Christmas as plateaus for scenes with little putz houses, snowmen and bottle brush trees.

Amanda

Tete said...

I have four of these- and they are new. Rebecca found them for me! I love your etsy store! I just got my first shipment yesterday and I'm thrilled! I posted my things and where people can find you on there.