Saturday, October 2, 2010

transitions...

my supper...
turkey manhattan without the bread...
Craig's beef manhattan...
Steve isn't home yet so Craig and I ate together with the little heater plugged in under the table...
and after supper he drifted off to sleep on the couch...
and I was blog hopping and looked up...
the sun beams were moving across the field...
the grim reaper kept me company while I did what ever good blogger does...
ooh and awed at all the photo opts I had...
the darker clouds are being replaced slowly by blue skies...
and the golden rays trickling through were dancing in the tree tops...
and the happy leaves were waving like mad...
and grim was happy...
and I witnessed transitions...
summer to fall...
cloudy to clear...
day to evening...
and I wanted to share them with you...
just in case you missed the awesomeness of the moment...
hugs, everyone!

2 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Tete, my dear, you have a poet's soul! I love coming here~ xxoo Diana

Rachel Noelle Pallas said...

Lovely post today~ ;)