welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
Love it!!!!!!!!! Still waiting on the other pics from my sis for the pink blog-texted mom to see if she could go over and get them to re-scan for me-this is so frustrating!
Happy Birthday Rebecca.
Oh Tete Sweetie...A beautiful hat for our sweet Rebecca. Happy Birthday Girl. You are SO beautiful.Many hugs and much love, Sherry
Oh- I know she will love and treasure such a hat form her best friend. Hugs- Diana
That is so cute. Had a great day. Happy Birthday again Rebecca.Nancy
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love it!!!!!!!!! Still waiting on the other pics from my sis for the pink blog-texted mom to see if she could go over and get them to re-scan for me-this is so frustrating!
Happy Birthday Rebecca.
Oh Tete Sweetie...
A beautiful hat for our sweet Rebecca. Happy Birthday Girl. You are SO beautiful.
Many hugs and much love, Sherry
Oh- I know she will love and treasure such a hat form her best friend. Hugs- Diana
That is so cute. Had a great day. Happy Birthday again Rebecca.
Nancy
Post a Comment