Sunday, January 30, 2011

January isn't leaving without a fight...

the weather forecast for this week is terrible...
they are calling for freezing rain tomorrow...
then up to 10 inches of snow on top of that...
with gusts up to 35 mph...
to all occur Monday- Wednesday...
yippee...
we are ready...
we have enough food, toilet paper and cold medicine...
so let's get this over with...
49 more days till spring...
hopefully this it the last of the storms...
I'm not sure if the east coast will be able to handle any more snow...
it's melting out there today, but don't think all of it will be melted before tomorrow...
but I do think I will get out a little today...
we are about to do brunch...
my guys are cooking!
scrambled eggs...
LOL
have a good one!

3 comments:

Verde Farm said...

Oh I know. It’s melting like gangbusters here in WV. My ground can’t handle it all and we have a bunch of standing water and of course--mud! Oh spring-come on down :)

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

I hate when they say the word "significant storm"!!

I guess I will have to head home today :( still have things to do at 1515 but they will have to wait. Did not make it to your booth sorry ..

Donnie said...

Don had just read the weather for Beardstown, Il near Springfield where he was from. Hang in there spring is coming.