Thursday, February 24, 2011

introducing...

my magnolia lace flower...
I love it...
it's around 7 inches across...
will get exact measurements later...
I'm going to have to use gallon zip locks to bag these...
the others are bagged in 5x7 bags...
the paper towel holder is working out great to keep my twine on!
I am doing so much better now...
7up and chicken noodles works wonders...
and Craig picked me up a low temp glue gun last night at Walmart...
so I am not burning my fingers anymore...
yippee...
I got all my flower parts glued together tonight...
still waiting on my order of pink lace to see how that works up...
I just know it's going to be awesome...
it was spitting snow a little bit ago...
but the bulk so far has been rain...
no ice!
after tomorrow our average temp range will be in the mid 40s for the  next 10 days...
I can do that...
does anyone know where this week went?
it was just Monday...
got my new cake pan with cover from Kmart today...
got the lights and cutting boards on Tuesday...
so that's it from there...
Rebecca says there is just nothing in the thrift shops right now...
but it won't be long until rummage sales start popping up all over...
just like dandelions...
it's coming, girls, it's coming...
just hang on...

No comments: