Thursday, February 24, 2011

not a lot got done today...

knocked out on the bedspread...
zonked on the sofa...
dreaming in my kitchen chair...
so went to finish the laundry and found this...

Craig and I gave up on our chores today...
the internet went out just before 7:30 am...
called it in and went back to bed...
thought it was an omen...
got up, still not back on...
made another call...
had the modem reset...
and back in business...
then took a long hot shower after lunch because I couldn't get warm...
then with a clean night gown and a pair of socks...
I crawled back into bed...
napped until 4:30pm!
got up with a fever, chills, achy and tummy flipping around...
did potato soup and am drinking 7-up...
so far so good...
may be a bumpy night...
they have changed the forecast to 2-4 inches of snow but not until early in the morning...
the nasty stuff is going north...
but looks like a strong, narrow front line of thunderstorms going through for a lot of us...
north and south...
hope it's not an Auntie Em moment...
but if it is, be nice to the flying monkeys...
they are my favorite...

2 comments:

Donnie said...

Some days it just pays to stay in bed. Hope the storm misses you all.

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

sorry you dont feel well.

Seeing your cat in the dryer reminds me of my Tigger..I was doing laundry, turned on the dryer and kept hearing this "thumping" noise? hhmm, finally opened the dryer and out came tig tig!! he looked drunk! i guess it was like being on a roller coaster! LOL always careful now when doing laundry!
have a great friday