Sunday, August 14, 2011

let's see if you can keep up...

this pretty much sets the tone for today...
for some of us...
while others are up and about, getting things done...
we have 20 mph winds, white fluffy clouds, blue skies, and bloomers...
a new transplant this spring from another part of the yard...
DH is doing the shopping in the city...
this is my 3rd post this morning...
so go back and check out the others...
the resurrection lilies are blooming!
I am so amazed by these...
see the big clouds...
we could sure use some more rain...
the big news around here...
the deaths from a storm that went through Indiana last evening...
state fair...
death toll is at 5 now...
so sad...
you just never know when your time will be...
could it be today?
are you ready if it is?
were they ready?
and for those who just missed being killed...
how will it change their lives...
praying for the families of those lost and for the survivors...
just something that made me think...

3 comments:

Annesphamily said...

Life is so fragile! I am praying for the families of those victims. I read an article about the Navy Seals and AF and Army personnel on that fateful helicopter. My heart is just broken because they were the brightest and the very best! Life is like a fading flower. You never know, you always need to be prepared. Love you! Anne

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Enjoy the day...I want to do what Craig is doing!!

Jettie said...

We call those Surprise Lilies, or as some people call them, Naked Ladies. I have 1 that is blooming, hope the other 2 pop up and show off their pretty pink color. I was given the start last year.