Wednesday, August 10, 2011

outdoor living...and babies...

something's missing...
there we go...
this a great place to spend an afternoon...
so we took the babies out for a  bit...
this is Tillie...
Tori...
and Thumper, the only boy...
and here is playtime...
pupt them out good...
nappin' now...
bellies are full and 2 of them were panting from running amuck, amuck, amuck...
but they loved being outside...
so many new things to check out...
and if you are here for the first time today...
this is my 3rd post, so go check the rest out before  you leave...
lovin' the 70s...

6 comments:

Jettie said...

I love that table and chairs, it looks comfy, and I'd love to see it on my porch!!
I have 3 little yellow kittens like that one, but they are hissing and boooing at me, when I try to catch them. While mom wraps around my feet.
Cooler here today, too, but nothing like your temps.

NanaDiana said...

Those babies are so cute. You can tell your son loves them too. They will be well loved and ready for a new home. I don't think there is much cuter on Earth than puppies and kittens...xo Diana

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

so adorable! and the weather was great today....I heard

Char said...

Oh what fun you are having with the babies. I would love to be there with you, char

Kathy@ Gone North said...

Oh, What sweet babies... how fun.
(I just read thru your posts of today.. : )
It was a beautiful day here today also.... 76 & sunny, windows open, breeze coming in.. finally.
Love, your new porch set, I have been cruising Craigslist looking for something similar. & I LOVE your green bench... did you make it??
Thanks for stopping by earlier..
Michael is on the mend & something I didn't post, was that he just had 11 puppies (poor momma : ) if he wasn't busy enough... : )
Stay cool....

Donna said...

Awwww! I want one! Are you sure that you can't hide one in your suitcase and bring it out to me????