Saturday, October 29, 2011

I knew there was something I forgot to do yesterday...

like blog!
HELLO!  yeah, sometimes I forget things...
well, it didn't frost hardly at all...
and look at the tomatoes...
had to pick more of them again...
the skies were so pretty...
yeah, still blooming...
I figured they would be black...
but no...
I hear tell that Jersey is getting 3-6 inches of the that S word this weekend...
sorry to hear that...
still having fall here...
check this out, ladies...
got my money's worth out of that...
and then look at this...
after it warmed up this afternoon...
no coats...
went up town and saw the grade school kids parading around in their costumes...
little monsters everywhere...
it was fun seeing the kids...
been a long time since mine were trick or treating...
we don't have any kids on our street anymore...
the youngest one is a senior in high school...
funny how they all grew up...

had another good day...
3 in a row...
and counting...
didn't get as much done yesterday...
too busy gawking at ghoulies and playing around...
even watched some tv...
someone ran a marathon of Rosanne Halloween shows...
yeah, we watched part of them...

still need to do my bedroom...
putting it off...
dreading it...
but it will be so much better when it's done...


5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Morning, Tete- I wondered where your post was yesterday...and then figured you were busy!

Great pictures. My bother lives out East and I think he is in line for some of that snow. Can't believe that it is that time already, can you?

It is nice here today but supposed to rain tomorrow. I have a big day planned. xo Diana

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

Today should be gorgeous too! we have a chili cookoff uptown and my neighbors are all entered..so I better get Greta's scared cat scarf on her and head up there for a walk on this beautiful day...the day the Cardinals are World Champions!

Cheryl ~ ZanyMayd said...

Hey Tete, your photos today are so pretty, we actually have a bit of sunshine today, so maybe tomorrow the skies will be Bright & Blue too.... we had a had frost night before last, since both my Daughter & SIL had to scrape the windows on their cars yesterday morning.... Ugh! a friend that lives mid way north (on the Michigan map would be about the base of your ring finger) they had snow & sleet the other day, not sure if any stuck. back to your photos, what type of tomato is that? it is as big as a hand, that sure would make some Yummy BLT's
I wish I had that tomato, I think I would have that for Lunch, well back to work for me, try to get some photos while the sun is out.... Hey, did Rebecca get her stuff? Talk again soon ~ Have a Wonderfully Blessed Weekend
xox
Cheryl

Honey at 2805 said...

Your photos are just gorgeous! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

G'eve sweet Tete ~ rub it in, a wee bit! Snowed the whole durn day, it was magnificent. 3" to 4" out there. The flakes were bigger than silver dollars. It was one gorgeous exciting storm.

Tho, a big fat tomato looks pretty good right now too. chuckle.

BOO-T-ful Halloween wishes ~
TTFN ~
Hugs,
Marydon