welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
Amen- I am out the door here with MyHero this morning...but I'll be baaaaack! xo Diana
Happy New year, Tete! Your blog is looking very pretty. I saw that quote on FB a few months ago and I have it saved and was going to use it somewhere along the way. It's great, isn't it? Have a wonderful weekend.Blessings,Sandi
LOVE the quote...Thank you!!! Hope you're feeling better!!!
Where do you find such wonderful stuff, Tete???!!!!How are you doing?xxxooo
What a great quote, Tete! I'm gonna have to remember that one! Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Amen- I am out the door here with MyHero this morning...but I'll be baaaaack! xo Diana
Happy New year, Tete! Your blog is looking very pretty.
I saw that quote on FB a few months ago and I have it saved and was going to use it somewhere along the way. It's great, isn't it? Have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Sandi
LOVE the quote...Thank you!!! Hope you're feeling better!!!
Where do you find such wonderful stuff, Tete???!!!!
How are you doing?
xxxooo
What a great quote, Tete! I'm gonna have to remember that one! Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment