Saturday, May 19, 2012

Mail Call...

I just wanted to share with you all this morning what I got in the mail this week...

its so exciting getting love packages in the mail from blogging sisters...
isn't this just the prettiest key chain you ever saw???
you won't believe what its made of!
colored pencils...
and in MY color, too!
and you know I love crosses...
this will be the perfect place to put all those store cards I have...
you know the ones, for extra savings...
Kroger, CVS and County Market are the ones I have and have been keeping them in my change purse...
the little ones are so small, I have been afraid of losing them forever in the bottom of that thing I call a purse...
the bottomless pit of junk I carry with me when we go somewhere...
the forbidden place where things disappear...
something like a magic hat...
things go in, but seldom return...
not anymore...

and the soap...
oh, the sweet smelling goat milk's soap...
hand made by Jettie herself...
the other bar smells like peaches and this one, well...
it just smells so good...
all kinds of scents going on there...

thank you, Jettie...
for the fab gifts and the smile that they brought...
you are so wonderful...

well, DH is working until noon today...
and I have yet to get my shower and get dressed...
so off I go so I don't scare the neighbors...
got some yard work to do if I can get Craiger moving...
have a fun weekend!

4 comments:

Terra said...

Dear Tete, your love package is wonderful, and have a great weekend. Handmade soap and the unique cross, wow.

Julie said...

Good evening Tete!!! I'm a late visitor today! what lovely gifts from a sweet bloggy sis..Know it truly gave you a lift and a smile. Surprises have a way of doing that. Hope your tomorrow is a good one. Hugs to you!!! (finally got my window box filled today, with a few impatience leftover for the hosta bed). xoxoxo

NanaDiana said...

Don't ya just love our "sister-in-crime", Jettie? She is a cleaned up version of me! (inside that is- pretty sure that extends to outside,too, being as she is a soap maker! You got your teal and I got my pink cross. What a GREAT idea to keep all those little card things for grocery stores, etc. on them. I am just thinking that even some of the ibgger cards could be punched on one corner and carried that way. You IS smart...and You iskind and You Is impotant! xo Diana

Unknown said...

Love the cross key chain. Fabulous idea.
Ummm, peach soap ... I can smell it now. What a generous friend(s) & gifts.

TTFN ~
Have a great eve ~
Hugs,
Marydon