Friday, May 18, 2012

vintage humor...

I don't think any cat that I have ever had would have stood still long enough to have this done to them...

but if you lived in a family like this, it might be more normal than you think...

I would have liked to have seen the after shot...

black...
in mourning?
boxing gloves might mean her husband isn't around any more...

yeah, that's cute...

how many times have you wanted to do this to your hubby???

nothing much to do and I have changed my background so many times my eyes crossed...
so I just went looking around...

maybe on my way to bed...
not sure...
have a good night!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

You sound like me tonight. Not much to say but wanted to say 'hello and God bless'. I enjoy your blog but do not comment very much ... maybe I should change that. Have a wonderful weekend!

NanaDiana said...

You find the most unusual things, Tete. Could be a reflection on your family? lol I loved that guy in the gree! Would that be the family tree, I wonder? Hope you had a good night's sleep. xo Diana