Friday, August 3, 2012

storm chasers...

when the storm won't come to you...

you go after the storm...

stick your tongue out at it...

call it names...

and hopefully, you can make it mad enough to follow you home...
we didn't get the dumping they got south of us...
but we did get a tenth...
and a tenth is a tenth is a tenth...

I am not sure what happened to the other dove, but this one has been alone for a few mornings now...
I hope she is just nesting...

there is some green...

a few leaves down...
not many...

and this is my best attempt at a humming bird...
crazy things this morning...
buzzing me all over the place...
everything seems excited with the rain...

you know where I was when it rained...
yep...
laying down and even fell asleep out there...

nothing but a slow, steady drizzle...
no high winds or hail like the southern part had...
which is ok with me...
don't think the trees, crops or bushes could take much wind as dry as they are...
would just snap off, I think...

going to watch some HGTV this morning and maybe take a nap...
got to get ready for the weekend!

No comments: