Thursday, August 2, 2012

WANTED: Thunderstorms

brown eyed susans growing in the rail road tie that lines the back of the property..

not planted by us...

baby willow doing well without being watered...

weeds...

thistle...

soybeans...

no beans...

more weeds...

Bebe and Daphne, holding down the deck...

growing...
ornery...

the boys have changed her name...
it was Bleubell...
then Princess Bleubell...
now, hopefully for the last time...
Princess Snuggles...

bad night last night...
I swear I will not eat another tomato...
for awhile...
been over doing...
pinched nerve thingy, too...
puking until 4am...
on the upswing now, but the front bedroom is going to wait...

have a good one!



3 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Tete- I swear I am going to come down there and tie you down so that you don't overdo it! Of course, being the weirdo you are you would probably enjoy that---let everyone else wonder what the heck I am talking about, huh? lol (just a little payback for the smart aleck remarks you leave on MY blog).

It looks hot and horrible there and I hope you get some rain soon...or at least a break from the heat AND I hope you are feeling a lot better now- xo Diana

Heaven's Walk said...

Uh-oh....sounds like Diana is on your case, Tete! I wouldn't put anything past that girl! lol! Hope you're feeling better tomorrow my friend - and we're praying for more rain, too. :)

xoxo laurie

Jettie said...

Oh I wish you had a good thunderstorm too. We got one yesterday morning, and again this morning. Maybe an inch all together.
I love Princess Snuggles, I didn't know you had kept her.