Monday, February 11, 2013

my boy...

ok, this is a brand spanking new Mickey D's...
look at this wall...
click on it for a close up...
I watch HGTV...
this is wrong...
not level, no mortar...
not spaced evenly...
Craig even noticed...
so its bad... 

anyway, do you have trouble getting photos of people???
I pull out the camera and he immediately starts to hide...
really?
I'm shooting that wall, dude...

I thought you were shooting the wall...
I did...

can you give me just one good photo for the blog...
?

I told him you would make fun of him...
he thought that was funny...
and got ketchup all over...

embarrassed...
LOL
see how he ate his fries off of the table???
I told him he could clown feet that way...
some kids...

we stayed home yesterday...
not doing too hot here...
got to get better sooner or later...
DH has a 3 day weekend coming up next...
so, hopefully, we will get to do something then...

off to start the day...
got some things planned...
one's a nap...
hugs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I am laughing. I hope this is your hubby or a relative.

If not you are really up to your old tricks. I am laughing.

It reminds me of me taking a picture of a lovely murel hanging behind a family eating a meal in a popular place in Kingston Restaurant, Ontario.

Should I or shouldnt I get up and snap it.

I did but I waited til they left.

Your some nervy girl. Are you sure your not a reporter photographer for live t.v?

A real hoot!

I must admit. I like it. The picture. well the guy is cute but if it is your hubby or son.

I may be in big trouble.

Well I am like you. That is me.

Anonymous said...

Oh it is your boy. Phew! I feel better now. I thought I was hitting on your hubby, Tee,hee. (Kidding)

Marissa said...

My husband HATES photos! I don't know why? I barely have any pictures of him... This year I told him I was going to take more pictures he looked at me and said alright... yeppy...Your husband has a good sense of humor!!

Beth said...

Hi Tete, Take care and thanks for sharing Craig today. He is a good looking young man!