Wednesday, June 5, 2013

its not been a good day...

we started out here this morning...
and we got it weeded again...

moved some things around...
took a bunch of great photos...

and then this happened...
right after lunch I dumped my kool aid on the keyboard of the laptop...
it is outside drying out...
hopefully it will work again...
until then, I will be very limited to posting...
and photos...
this old desk top is just so slow...
and I will have to share it...

so I got the sewing machine out...
and made cushion covers...
on side is like this...

and the other side is like this...
made it just like a pillow case so I can get them off easy to wash...
I have a tub of scraps over there and I am just going to start in and see what happens...
I am so stressed over the laptop...
I got about 8 minutes before the man shows up...
I am so going to get it...
pray for me...
and the laptop...
;(

5 comments:

Nellie said...

Oh, dear! I hope this will not cause such difficulty for you, Tete! xo Nellie

Susie said...

Tete...when it rains it pours....I am praying your laptop will be okay. I know what you mean about slow..ours is very slow. Thinking of you. xoxo,Susie

Debbie said...

Well....what happened when the man got home. Did you get it? Maybe I should send you a sippee cup??
Love to you, sweetie.
xo

NanaDiana said...

If you DON'T come back we will know he has killed you! xo Diana

Donna said...

Ruh-roe! I sure hope it gets dried out soon! I like Debbie's idea of the sippee cup!!