Wednesday, June 5, 2013

three truck loads of limbs are out of the yard...

this azalea is in the north lot...
there used to be a house here many years ago...
it was one of two...
one I got the guys to move to the south side of our property, but I couldn't get them to move this one... 

the trees are actually on the railroad property...

the whole in the walnut where the limb came out of...

it grows up right in the middle of the azalea...

we mow past our line as far as we can to keep the weeds down and skeeters...
but they came after me like I was a grand buffet when I went closer for photos...

the corn is growing fast...

we found the doves nest!
sadly, we have found a few baby birds in the yard after the storm...
the wind just blew them out of the nest...

our funny shaped tree now...
but we are thankful we didn't lose the tree...
it will fill in later...

and the pile back there is gone...
finally caught up on that...

queen ann's lace is way over my head by the railroad...
no wonder the allergies are back...

so much for a do nothing day...
but it was good to have that all done...
so the mower guys can get to where he needs to mow without having to duck...

on my way back to bed soon...
its 2am...
big yawn...
;)

2 comments:

Susie said...

Tete, I thought to myself...I wonder if Tete got up very early to make this post:):) Yes, you did. I have a hard time sleeping also.
Glad you got your tree limbs out of your yard. The lawn man will be happy too. We do not let storm trash lay in the yard..it kills the grass. Hope you have a wonderful day. xoxo,Susie

Marissa said...

Tete, It looks amazing.. lots of hard work.. does pay off. but, 2 am is really early...