Thursday, January 30, 2014

the new babies...

these photos are from yesterday...

the first 3 were blonde...

so cute...
the fourth one is a muted calico...
with eye brows...

mama and I had a hard night of it...
the fifth one was stuck too long and didn't make it...
it was a russian blue and just huge...
twice the size of the others...
and right after it passed the birth canal, number six happened...
another muted calico...

they are kenneled and covered so they can all rest...
no photos today, probably...
mama is so, so tired...
and I am not sure there isn't another one...
I keep checking in there often...
I have her here in the kitchen where I can see her...
Craig is working today, so I asked him to grab a can of kitten milk just in case we lose the mama...
and we have to bottle feed them...
got her on Iams kitten food for her milk...
the little ones look healthy, strong and can suck good...
;)


2 comments:

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Oh my gracious!!!!!!!

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww.......... So tiny. So brand new.

I certainly hope you don't lose Mama. Poor thing, after going through so much.

Ohhhhhhhhh..... I can almost see them kinda' twitching around... so unsure on their feet and all. But knowing where to head! Mama's milk!

Tessa~

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

And in regard to something you posted recently...... My post, just now....

You got me looking. Thank you.