Wednesday, February 19, 2014

a mini make over and a weather report...

home alone again, so the piddle fartin' had to happen...
pulled out a few things...

because this needed a makeover...
had buttons and beads glued all over the top and all...
just collecting dust...
so popped that off...
stuck it in the sink and washed it real good...

and started gluing and tied a tiny little bow right there...

I wish I had taken a before I destroyed it photo...
but I didn't...

isn't it cute?
do you know what it's for?

for holding a card...
like the one I made DH for Valentine's...
if just happened to be laying here...
and it matched...
(can you tell I like polka dots?)

and meet Sam...
Sam's a sheep...
he's a cool sheep...

he hangs out at the foot of the cross...
Craiger got this for me when he picked up my bunnies in love...
all the things I love...
the cross, yellow flowers and a sheep all in one thing!

its 12:24am and its 44F out there!
calling for 59F later today...
and...
get this...
severe weather watch...
like in TORNADO!
seriously?
well, if one comes through here, I hope it throws me south and not north...
like on a beach...
but no sharks...
I don't like sharks...
there's still plenty of snow out there...
maybe it will take that and throw it somewhere else...
you know, a field that no ones using right now...
;)
have a good day and dodge the twisters...


2 comments:

Susie said...

Tete, We are in for the same weather starting late tonight. The rain and severe stuff that is. Today should be nice. Melting snow .Take care. Be safe. I like the picture block. Or card block:):) xoxo,Susie

NanaNor's said...

Hi my friend, I love your redo of the card holder-very creative. As for twisters, it has been so windy, so early here, that made me wonder if it will be a bad year for tornadoes. Of course, the weather has been crazy everywhere-so why not.
I'm looking forward to the sunshine staying around; it is sunny here today and pleasant but more snow is on the horizon.
If you land on a beach, let me know.
Hugs,
Noreen