Wednesday, February 19, 2014

had a very warm day, figures...

the big, bad storms are coming in tonight sometime...
so the day was warm and things began appearing...
like grass and leaves and such...
can you believe I got these out of my kitchen window...

the piles are going down pretty quick here...

see, I told you there was grass under there...

not having a good day...
must have picked up a tummy bug...

but I haven't been anywhere!
Craig's been sick but with a head thingy...

I spent most of the day in bed...

when DH got home, I grabbed a hoody and asked him to take me outside...

5 minutes tops out there...
but it felt good...

and the snow pile today...

I had to sit on the steps and rest a bit before I could finish out there...
I sat on the stool and washed the dishes when I got back in...
not much to do, but DH can't do them one handed...
and washed out his sock things that go over his arm when he has the brace on...
finally got some chicken noodle soup down and that is doing ok...
hope its only a 24 hour thing...
its not enough to kill you, but its just miserable...

that's one good thing about warm weather...
kills all these bugs!
;)

No comments: