Saturday, March 1, 2014

my mornings...

did you ever wonder what goes on here behind closed doors?
well, its so exciting, and I am out of stuff to post, so you are about to find out...
its all about the furr balls...
cleaning the kennel...
see, they are messy...

so you have to dump them out and clean the whole inside...
clean the bowls and refill them...
put in a new towel and inspect the toys for poop...
if poop is found, clean that off...
I was lucky today...
;)

how long does it stay nice?

for a bit...

and the bit is over... 

and I wanted to show this...
this is a vision that came to me one night, after Craig had brought 2 of these home for his room...
his are orange and black...
so I asked him if they had other colors, and he said there was a purple one...
I told him to grab it the next night, I had this idea...
its a large, plastic 3 drawer thing...
and I have used it for a week now and its wonderful!
take notes...
its the poop box...
the bottom drawer is full of litter...
take out the middle one so they can get in there...
the top has my supplies...
scoop, bags, wipes...
its even on rollers...
and the biggest cats have no problems...
and I can clean it myself several times a day...
and no odor...
the other drawer is your spare clean one...
and...
it was on clearance...
$7...
yeah, you can't beat that...
for a trial run...
I will be looking to find a more stable unit if I ever get out of here!
got lots to do!
have a fun day!
;)

5 comments:

Susie said...

Well Tete you are the clever one !! That is such a good idea. I sure like the new scoopable litters that are out. Helps with that "you have a cat " smell. :):) Hope you are staying warm... we have a had bits of sunshine this morning...it's not going to last. I'll be thinking of you. xoxo,Susie

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Oh look at those little critters. They are looking like real kitties now. Moving around and all cute pointy ears and wee little tails and all. Sooooooo cuttttttttttte!!!

Good for you! Using your "noggggin". Figuring out how you could use those plastic boxes! Yaaaaaaaaaaaa you.

Happy March!

Tessa~

Donna said...

What a great idea, Tete! Now you just need to invent one that scoops itself! Those kitties sure are growing, they are sc darn cute!

Jettie said...

I think that is a great idea. Now if I could just have done that, I might could find my scoop that someone has carried away, Booger or Bubba is a thief.

LV said...

Sometimes it might be best not to open closed doors. I have found if I do not turn on the lights I cannot see as much. HA