Friday, March 7, 2014

sunrise...

started taking photos while the street lights were still on...
we have a pretty good frost going on...
24F

but soon enough, the sun peaked over the horizon...
with the promise of a spring day...
forecast- 53F...

I can't wait to get out there and soak up some rays...

whatever was wrong with my stomach has passed...
most of it literally...

and after a shower when DH got home...
I could do supper...

I was so hungry by then...
well, the sun is up enough right now that the red has been replaced by gold...
and the longer its out, the warmer its going to get...
still have some snow up against the house and where it was piled up...
but that should all be gone after today...
I want to peek under the leaves and see if anything is popping through yet...
probably not...
but I'm going to look anyway...
;)
have a fun day...
God's making this one extra pretty already...
;)

6 comments:

Jettie said...

We still have sleet on the ground in places, but it should disappear today 5 days of this is enough. I'm ready for warmth and colors showing outside.

Jackie See said...

Good morning Tete! Yes, it is going to be a sunny and warmer day today. We are heading 80 miles away to do some shopping, just hanging out in the city on a pretty day. Glad your bug passed and you are feeling better!

Unknown said...

So glad you feel better. We are going to be in the sixties today...yea!! I saw all kinds of new life springing from the ground...I hope you find some today too!! I hope you have a warm, sun filled day Tete!!

NanaDiana said...

I can't believe it is that warm there. We are supposed to get in to 35 today BUT rain AND snow coming this afternoon. Great pictures, Tete. Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy being outside- xo Diana

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

Early... While street lights are still on, and frost is still alllll over everything. Lovely time for photos. !!!!!!

Yes, it's warming up here to, and we actually went out for a little walk. First time this year!

So glad your stomach issue has "passed on." >,-) Sounds to me, like something you ate. Do you ponder your food, of the day before, when this kind of an issue happens? I do. :-)

Or do you just forget about it, as soon as it is over? -giggggles-

Hugs...

LV said...

Glad you are over your problem. Nature is doing a great job blessing you with different weather days.