Thursday, April 24, 2014

spring on the prairie is like no other...

we have tulips open now...

and we still have birds...

always...

I think these are so pretty...

these guys, too...

and you can see the pear tree in full bloom...

tiny leaves are making in the red maple...

and through them you can see the green happening...

and I think this is one of our last things that need done, next to planting...

our yard is a ever changing place...

a small lilac that a friend gave me last year...
its really grown since then...

and I have no idea what this is...
I didn't plant it...

Lester being bad...

and more tulips...

had a good day...
started a sinus headache, but took some allergy medicine and a nap...
and it was gone when I got up...
got a couple of pillows made...
some cleaning done...
and even got supper made for tonight...
steamed the kitchen floor on my way to bed...

today is going to be slower...
rest day...
hope you have a fun day...
whatever you do...
;)

3 comments:

Jettie said...

it is pretty, whatever it is

Susie said...

Tete, Everything is looking pretty at your place. Love those bird pictures. The place where the bike is ..love it. So charming. Good for you being prepared. Hope the day goes well. xoxo,Susie

NanaDiana said...

Your yard is looking great, Tete. I don't know what that blue flower is but it's pretty. Hope you had a really good day! xo Diana