Monday, February 9, 2015

a rather warm weekend...

went shopping on Saturday and a drive after lunch on Sunday...

it was sunny until we ate lunch, and the clouds started rolling in...

by the time we hit the road, the sun had been swallowed whole...

but it was still in right at 50...

and it was nice to see things I hadn't seen before...

and we saw one lone deer...
but there is never just one, but I couldn't find the rest in the woods, too far away...
a large doe running full speed...
didn't have much time to shoot her...
but I got a couple before she crossed the road in front of us...

I bought these from a friend of mine online last week...

found this victorian canister at Goodwill on Saturday...

and these are the second round of cadbury eggs to enter here this year...
I have been doing one a week...
so far...
I have been looking for the mini ones, but so far, they aren't out yet...
I am sure as soon as Valentine's Day is done, the Easter stuff will pop up overnight...
I got more stuff, but no photos yet...
I found some great linens, too, at the Goodwill...

I am home alone today, as soon as the guys head out...
DH just left, but Craig doesn't go in until later...
and then I am heading back to the playroom...
(I got all the housework done yesterday and last night!)
so today is play and nap day for me...
have a good week!



7 comments:

MunirGhiasuddin said...

You guys are lucky to have sun. It is snowing fine snow, but very fast. Will try to be awesome anyway.

Dreaming of Vintage said...

Hi Tete! I knew you were going to take some lovely photos over the weekend! Keep me away from those Cadbury Eggs! Yum! Have a wonderful weekend!

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

-chuckle- you had a warm weekend. we had more snow. and snow continues.

wheeeee!!!!

oh well, we have plenty of water, in the growing months.

hugs... Tessa~

Jettie said...

Those are lovely pieces of jewelry, I love finding things like that.

Penny (A Penny For Your Thoughts) said...

I found great linens at Goodwill and the Restore last week. Lucky us! Celebrate with an extra Cadburry Egg :)

Teresa@magazineyourhome said...

Beautiful pictures and that chocolate has me wanting some for sure!

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Tete, your photos are beautiful. Sounds like you enjoyed a nice weekend. It was really pretty here too and today was 75 degrees.
Your jewelry finds are great and I love the canister you found at Goodwill.

Yes, I am sure Easter goodies will hit the shelves right after Valentine's Day.
Have a nice evening.
Hugs, CM