Wednesday, March 18, 2015

doing better here...

getting as much rest and vitamin C as I can...

we have turned off chilly here, but the weekend looks promising...

so aiming for feeling all better by the end of the week...

the snot factory has slowed down to a dull roar...

so here are some more photos from last Sunday's drive...
our town lake as its own small dam...
and with the melt off and a bit of rain...
the water is coming over the top again...

the guys pitched in last night after supper and we got a lot of things done...
cleaning and dishes...
laundry and vacuuming...
sweeping and poop scooping...
its not to the point where I would want to host a party in...
but its comfortable again...
;0 )
so, going to hit it slowly today...
and see what I can get done and let the rest go...
if I get tired, I will lay down...
I am so grateful that I didn't have the stomach flu and this head cold at the same time...
that would have been so much fun...
so...
have a fantastic day...
and enjoy spring!


5 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Great Spring pictures, Tete. Glad you are feeling better! xo Diana

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

rest when you get tired!!!! that's the plan!!!!

yeah, everything feels better, including us, when most of the mess, gets cleaned up. I understand.

and it's a bitch, when you just can't get up the "oooomph" to do it. super to have a family, who will pitch in. hooooray for them!!!

keep up the good plans! you can beat this &*(*&%&& head cold!

Tessa

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

oh gosh, how could I have forgotten?!?

a blog I have read, on and off, for years... an american living in France... she is a hoot of course. and sometimes, she tops herself.

she had a head cold one time, when having to prepare a family dinner, perhaps with mother-in-law. nose was simply like a water spout.

she stuck tampax up her nose, while making dinner.

I love it! and knowing her, I believe it!..

just sayin'.......

Tessa

Susie said...

Tete, I think I am on the road to being myself. I am hoping you are also. It's no fun being sick....and with spring so near, we want to be well. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

Kelly Deal said...

Glad your feeling better Tete! Pretty photos!