Thursday, March 19, 2015

online rummage sales are awesome and purple finches are back!

I got this last week...
perfect for a fairy garden...
which I have wanted to do for years and just didn't happen...

super cute for a boy bear...

and a girl bear...

vintage linens...
my weakness...

and I found these so cheap...
they are medium size, like 14 inches tall...

with curved glass and all...
thought they were resin frames...
but they are heavy metal...
was going to paint them, but now, I think it would be a shame to...
can't decide...

just waiting for this cold to pass...
and go away...

none of us are at 100% yet...
but we're getting there...
the first day of spring is upon us...
and I will face it, kleenex in hand, if I must!

so ready to do more than sneeze, dribble and sleep!
;0)
have good days!

5 comments:

Ann@A Sentimental Life said...

I guess any day the finches will be here building a nest in my wreath..they do every dang year! We both have had colds and I even called in last week which I never do!

LV said...

Hang in my friend. Better days are ahead.

NanaDiana said...

Glad you are all getting better, Tete. My daughters both wore a dress exactly like the little knit one with the flowers on it.
Spring is coming!!!! xo Diana

Tessa~ Here there be musing said...

online rummage sales? you don't even have to get in your car and drive around, any more?

don't paint those frames. please don't. at least, not for a while.

more good luck with kicking the colds.

here, I thought mine was about gone. and it isn't. back to "mucus relief". -blahhh- but I am not coughing as much!!!!! every little bit counts. ,-)

Donna said...

I guess I am behind the times, Tete, as I've not heard of on line rummage sales before. How do you find them? That little knit dress is just adorable. And I would love to find some more frames like the metal ones you got! Love your blog background! Hope you feel better!