Tuesday, November 17, 2015

our weekend...

we had a pretty weekend...
and got out for a quick drive on Sunday...

Saturday was a long overdue cleaning of our bedroom...

it started raining early Monday morning and so it will go for another day or two...

hoping to get the 3" out of it that was promised...

50s-60s this week...
until Saturday...

someone said something about snow flurries...
well, I am not ready for that...

so much going on in the world, though...
to be worried about a little bit of snow...

so many lives lost...
for nothing...
the bible says to beware of false prophets...
they cause so much misery in the lives of so many...
fear in the hearts of others...
and its happening here, at home, too...
prayers for all of those in their path...
and for them...
only God can change evil into good...
;0)

2 comments:

Susie said...

Tete, When I say my prayers, I pray for the world leaders...to do the right thing. I love your pictures. Yes, this morning our local weatherman said by Friday evening some flakes mixed in with the rain...I am not ready either..I just want to be able to get out and enjoy each new day. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

NanaDiana said...

Great pictures, Tete...even better words. You are right on it about the bible. It is just downright scary what is going on in the hearts and minds of men right now. I think we need a few God moments on this Earth. xo Diana