Wednesday, August 10, 2016

a little bit of fun...

I am so frustrated with the nurses that work for my doctor...

I told her to call the prescription in to the pharmacy where Craig works so he could pick it up on his way out...

I have to track that down today...

and we have to run to Paris to pick up the one for the blood sugar...
new one for me that I take once a day...

and I could have moved it to the other pharmacy...
but they have a coupon there and it makes it free...

I hope the antibiotic is there, too...
or somewhere over in Paris...

I really like this doctor...
but getting my prescriptions is like pulling teeth...
(sorry Susie)

I cannot wait until their new clinic opens up here in town this fall...
I will go to whoever comes here...
it will be so much easier for me to get in when I need to...
especially in bad weather...
its been many years since we have had a clinic here in town...
I got to just hold on until that happens...

have good days...
hoping I get to make a stop somewhere fun while we are over there...
;o)
I am thinking footlong hot dog from Curly Q...
haven't had one all year...
;o)
have a fun day...
and pray I don't throttle someone...
ha!

UPDATE:
after researching this new drug online, I need to talk to my doctor before I even begin to think about taking it...
I have no idea why he won't just put me on insulin...
and Craig and I are staying home today...
will do the running to Paris tomorrow...

prayers for guidance on which way to go...
;o)

No comments: