Wednesday, August 10, 2016

do you get frustrated????

with your blog backgrounds?
me, too!

I finally dove off the big board this morning...
and did this one myself...
it seems like there is fewer and fewer designers out there doing this...
and the ones you can find are old...
tired...
but...
if you go in and do a custom background on your own...
you can do anything you want...
almost...
this is the image I used for mine this morning...

just think of all the weird stuff I can do!
it takes more than copying and pasting someone else's stuff...
but it can be fun...
so, give it a try...
not hard at all...
if you don't like it...
change it...
until you do...
;o)

the nurse called me this morning...
and...
she was just now calling in the antibiotic...
who knows when I will get that...
its going to take a run to Charleston...
hmmmm....
got to get moving...
we have things to do here and its not getting done with me on the computer...
I could sure use some fairies about now...
have a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Celestina Marie said...

Love your new background!! Hope all goes well figuring out the drug situation. You are right to research first!! Prayers for you. Relax and enjoy the weekend. xo

Susie said...

Tete, I always love seeing your blog...it's interesting and pretty. I have no clue as to how I can change mine. So I leave it the same. Hope you get your meds in time. Blessings, xoxo, Susie