Thursday, June 22, 2017

a day to myself...

one of the guys has been home with me now for the last week or so...

but tomorrow is mine...

Craig had to call in today because his car was in the shop...
over $700 worth this time...

so he will be back to work tomorrow...
and then be off Saturday...

while DH works Saturday and will be home Sunday...
so Friday will be my rest up day...
I am having trouble keeping up with them...
and the back pain is worse...
got rain moving in...
always does that to me...
:)
we could use a good soaking...
before the hot and dry happen again...
but that looks like it won't be happening for a week or so...
long range has us in the 70s...
it will be open the windows back up time!
next weekend is our town's 4th celebration and I am hoping to make it up to see part of it!
y'all have a great weekend and hope your weather is nice and cool like ours!

No comments: