Sunday, June 25, 2017

Saturday with my kid...

DH had to work yesterday...
but Craig was off...

we mostly spray painted some things back to life...

he cooked up 3 pounds of hamburger for taco meat for tonight...

DH ran to Kroger after work and got us stocked back up again...
and we finished the day with a bon fire...
too full to roast hot dogs or anything like that...

going to have a slow day here...
working on general maintenance...
LOL
it all still has to be done, too...
we also got the last rose bush planted!

I am sore...
slow moving...
stiff and achy...
doing too much...
trying to keep up and get a little ahead...
not working so far...
but I am trying...
:)
hope your weekend is fun...
got some real nice cooler days here...
enjoying it all!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Tete, You sounds like me...we don't like sitting still. I too paint my outdoor things, just about every years, depending on my mood or if I ready for a new color. LOL You'll have to show us all the newly painted stuff. Your son is a good help for you. Blessings to all, xoxo, Susie
p.s. yesterday and today the weather and temperatures are the best.