Wednesday, August 9, 2017

lovely weather we're having...

been in the upper 70s...
and its been so nice...

fall's coming...
those are leaves down...

autumn clematis is ready to bloom...

walnut trees are full of nuts and those are starting to come down...

DH's willow tree...

and the rose garden wanna be...
maybe that's what we will work on this weekend...

I have put in 4 days in a row outside...
things are shaping up, finally...
we have conquered the overgrowth, weeds...
and the dreaded flood area...

and I am taking a down day...
I haven't felt real good anyway...
like a cold is coming on...
might be the fibro, too...

Craig had Monday and Tuesday off...
we got the back steps painted...
the rails on the front one done...
kick plates...
and a whole bunch of little things on the list knocked off...
one by one...
we picked up where DH and I left off from the weekend...

neighbor gave us a bunch of green beans and then couldn't find his crock pot...
so we cooked them off in the big roaster...
and gave him a big container of them...
our beans and tomatoes didn't make...
on the new list to pull and dump pots this weekend...

and we need to water every day now...
super dry and no rain in sight...

have good days!

2 comments:

NanaNor's said...

Hello. WE haven't been having really warm days, but the Cicadas are calling and some leaves are changing-which means an early fall here in Colorado. I love fall, but we are going to New England in Oct. and I'm hoping we don't miss the peak colors. Also an early fall means that there could be an early winter-which I'm not ready for at all.
Hope you are feeling better.
Hugs,
Noreen

Susie said...

Wow Tete, You have gotten a lot done there. I love D's willow tree. So pretty. I love the fragrance of autumn clematis. I need to get one here. Blessings, xoxo, Susie