Sunday, August 13, 2017

weekend gone awry...

DH's willow tree...
and I topped it pretty good the first two years...

no grass mowing here this weekend...
too dry for it to grow much...

I am in day 4 of high blood sugar numbers...
but after racking our puny little brains...
I think we have our answer...

been eating 2-3 tomatoes a day since Tuesday...
so no more for me for 48 hours to see if that's it...
got up Saturday morning and it was 294...
so Craig called in and stayed with me in case I needed to make an ER run...
but guess who went instead?
poor old DH came home from work with a bursitis attack...
so off they went to the ER (after he almost fell in the shower)
for a couple of shots and few days worth of meds...
all better now...

and here is a recent photo of the rugrats...
3+ weeks old now...
no names yet...
all  girls...
Wingus and Dingus are ready to go now, I think...
need to get some good photos of them and start posting them...
would love for them to go together, but it doesn't always work that way...
anyhoo...
I will be here STARVING! until this comes down again...
it could be, too, that the meds I am on for the Type2 have quit working and going against me...
had some tummy problems, too...
which is one of the side effects of it and what the Meformin did right before I couldn't take it anymore...
got off of it and my BS dropped to normal...
:0
wish I wasn't so weird and could take stuff like other people...
oh, well...
I am my mother's daughter...
she wasn't "NORMAL", either!

Have a good week!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Tete, Please take care of yourself. That's high readings. I wish I could eat tomatoes too....I just don't eat those seeds. Sorry about your husband...that's a working man..I could see why he has bursitis. Praying for all of you, Blessings, xoxo, Susie
p.s. cute little kittens.