Wednesday, September 27, 2017

That crazy woman has done it again...

 she has gone and lost her mind...
she is starting another blog...
(of all things)
like she has time for that...

well, anyway...
here I am sharing this new blog she is working on...
I just didn't want to just throw it out there and say...
ta da...

oh...
who am I talking about?
I didn't mention her name?
LOL
silly me...

get this...
its Nana Diana...
uh huh...
that big haired blonde chick from the Nana Diana blog...
I know you know her...
she's pretty much famous here in blogland...
just like royalty...

well, the "queen" has this new blog...
for crafty ideas and things she is going to be selling on Etsy...
and you won't believe what she named it...

you can click on the name and that link will take you right into her new blog lickety split...
leave her a comment and tell her I sent you...

and...
she's having a give away...
a statue of herself...
go check that out...
bwahahahahha
(she is so going to swift kick me in my behind)
love ya, girl!
(how'd I do?)

3 comments:

Susie said...

Tete, This cracks me up. I know Diana is going to be loving your humor. That girl does have some gorgeous hair. I don't know how she does it all. I seem to lack that energy level. LOL. Hope you are doing well and it's cooling down there. I do not know what to wear any more. I am old , can't take the heat. and yet too old to show much skin. LOL. Now you better go hide before Diana finds you girl. Blessings, xoxo, Susie

NanaDiana said...

You are gonna get it, Sistah----except there is more "nice" in your post than "mouth"...lol
Thanks for the promotion, Tete. I LOVE it- you knew I would because you know me so well.
BTW, I met Susie when I went to visit Mindy and she is a doll! Just as sweet in real life as she is on her blog and in blogland.
Love ya, my YOUNG friend! xo Diana

Jettie said...

LOL Terri, glad you did that and not me. I might not have been as nice.
just kidding of course.