Saturday, October 7, 2017

a few more photos...

boy, I have no idea where the week went...
but I am totally confused on which day it is...

with the guys schedules, there is no weekend anymore...

Craig had today off and they both work tomorrow...

we really did a lot of the jobs no one likes to do today...
I am having problems with my right thumb...

the pain is increasing daily and the one joint pops when I move it, sometimes it locks up...
so I have an appointment on Wed with the ortho at our clinic...
he is a new guy, but the bio sounds impressive...

not sure what will take place, but trying to get the inside stuff caught up in case I can't use my hand for a few days...
weeks...
hoping its not surgery time...
:)
made a pot of veggie soup today and we got enough rain to wet the pavement...
we sure had the wind, though...
I did get out just a bit in between things...
you should see all the walnuts on the ground now...
not a good time to be under those trees...

posting in the evenings might be the way it goes through harvest...
DH goes to bed so early some nights...
on the ones he has to go in at 5 anyway...
leaves me up with nothing to do...
:)
have a great Sunday!


1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

I love your decorations, Tete. Hope your thumb is okay and it's just some little glitch with it. xo Diana