Friday, September 6, 2019

ferns and the rose garden...

the ferns have loved this summer...

I need to give them away this fall before the frost comes...

this is doing really good...
can't wait for another few years on it...
the growth will be amazing...

we lost another town lady...
only four years older than I am...
we did baseball together many years ago...
they have 2 boys. also, so paths crossed many times in those years...

are you ready for another weekend?
I am...
miss my guys when they are working...
will love when DH retires...

the babies are doing really well and have fat little bellies on them...
eyes are open and mama's are taking good care of them...

its about time for my nap...
got my housework done and been on youtube this morning...

have good days and hope your blessings are many...


3 comments:

Susie said...

Tete, I always love seeing about your yard. The ferns are nice. I like your rose garden. Being alone while everyone is working can be lonely. I remember I retired before Ted. I had 30 G.M. years and he had work in two different jobs. Then he got a job after retiring. Gosh...it seemed all I was getting done was waiting. I wish he had not taken the job after retiring, it just robbed us of a couple fun years. We may never travel like we did when he first retired...but I know after this rough year, we will spend more time with family. I wish you and DH a wonderful retirement. Blessings, xoxo, Susie
p.s. I know you will miss your friend , so sorry.

My Tata's Cottage said...

I sure miss seeing you around blog world. The ferns are quite lovely. I am sorry you lost your friend. Prayers for you and her family. I hope your weekend will be a blessing to you. HUGS

NanaDiana said...

FINALLY getting around to visiting. With working it seems blogging has taken a distant role for me.

I love your gardens-always have and glad your babies are getting fat (and sassy)...you deserve a little sassy in life!

Hope you are doing well, Tete. Miss ya! xo Diana