Thursday, September 5, 2019

it's blooming!

the sweet smell of the autumn clematis has arrived!

and it's drawing all kinds of bees from far and wide...

probably their last main haul before winter comes...
look close and you can see a bumble's butt!

lost an old friend this week...
a lady who was a fixture in this town for many years...will 
and a real fine person...
friend to all...
prayers for her family, please...

hope your week has been a good one...
its been ok here...

Craig saw the NP about sleep apnea and she agrees there's a problem...
and he is to do a sleep study, so waiting on that person to call and set up a time to do it...
and his insurance will cover the machine...
so...
progress...
will keep you posted on this issue...
:O)


2 comments:

Jackie See said...

Prayers for your friends family! The clematis is beautiful. Thank you for sharing, your photos are always gorgeous! ~jackie

Susie said...

Tete, Sorry about the lose of your town friend. I know it's sad. We had a lady in our town so many years ago...she would go around town bouncing a small ball...people made fun of her. She passed away and I went to the funeral home to see if I could just do a viewing before heading out to work. The lady at the funeral home had paid for the funeral herself because she like Pauline. I told her I remembered the Pauline watching me when I was about 6 years old. So I know two people who loved that old lady.
Well I am glad about Craig getting that test. Wishing him the best. Oh I absolutely love Autumn Clematis, wish I had some here. Blessings to you, hope you are well, xoxo, Susie