Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Happy Tuesday

I am running so far behind today...
I was on the phone this morning trying to get my Rx insurance straightened out, yet again...
went a different route this morning,  so hoping this one took...
but won't know for 7-10 business days...
ugh...
on the other hand...
the sun is shining...
its warming up...
and I am not blowing my nose so much...
pray for Matt...
he fell this morning...
they are back from Chicago for his dad's funeral...
had to go to the clinic for blood work...
they sent him to the er to make sure the fall wasn't heart related...
his dad's funeral is Thursday...
other than that...
its been uneventful here...
the critters are spoiled, fighting over the sun spots...
but generally happy and running things from their veiwpoint...
Craig's at work, but will be home soon...
DH is on his computer in the living room...
cause naptime is over...
just will be hanging out until it's time for supper...
so have a good rest of the day!


 

2 comments:

Kathe said...

You can't be behind when you're the BOSS! I have all kinds of ideas about what I'm going to do the next day, in the middle of the night! Sometimes I even get up and make a list. The next day I look at the list and remember, "You can't trust the Night Crew." Then I have a couple of cups of coffee and thank God I'm the BOSS!
I will continue to pray for your precious friends. Heartbreaking. I have a friend in hospice in her home. Her husband is valiant taking care of her. Such an act of love. Her sister is there. Her daughter is there. Her 3 1/2 year old granddaughter is there. She can hear them all around her. Family Devotion. God is there too. No insurance companies in Heaven, Tete!

Tete said...

Kathe, I forgot I'm the boss!!! That night crew is not to be trusted for sure. They think I am in my 20s. Prayers for your friend and her family. It is all about the family in the last days, when you are getting ready to meet Christ and all his glory. It's going to be so wonderful there.