Thursday, February 22, 2024

not really adulting today...

isn't this so stinkin' cute?

LOL

so me this morning...

just a typical change in the weather kind of day...

I do not do coffee, but my mug is full of hot tea...

I need those house slippers!

mine are boring...

I wanted to ask you a question...

do you do discord?

I have a discord...

and was thinking I could use it for my blog...

for people to come in and make friends...

make posts...

say hi...

just hang out if you're bored...

so let me know if it's something you would be interested in...

need to do lunch now...

so have blessed days and keep smiling! 

2 comments:

Kathe said...

I'm thinking, be like a child but get your work done. I do my best work in my robe.
I'm not much of a joiner but I sure do love your posts, Tete. I used to read them years ago when you gardened a lot. I just loved the wholesomeness and the love for your family and your community. You were my kind of folks. Still are. Thank you for continuing to be a child of God and rightly representing His kindness and mercy. I've been wearing those lovely fuzzy sock slippers with the grips on the bottom. Makes me feel like I have paws. Keep on being you. You bless me.

Tete said...

Thank you so much, Kathe! You are my kind of folks, too. Sure do wish we were neigbors. You bless me, fuzzy socks and all!