Had so much fun with your Blog Party Tete, something different from gardening and knowing other bloggers have their own different collections like mittens, vintage clothes and of course vintage cards! Thank you.
Tete, I am going to join you soon. I have to get some collectables together to share in a post for us :) I’ve collected since I was a little girl. My first being dolls of course.
Tete, I am so sorry that I didn't join when I wanted to. I was so busy putting our Christmas decorations down and go pooped out. I try to play next time. Wish you well Nancy
4 comments:
Had so much fun with your Blog Party Tete, something different from gardening and knowing other bloggers have their own different collections like mittens, vintage clothes and of course vintage cards! Thank you.
Thank you our gracious host!
Tete, I am going to join you soon. I have to get some collectables together to share in a post for us :) I’ve collected since I was a little girl. My first being dolls of course.
Tete,
I am so sorry that I didn't join when I wanted to. I was so busy putting our Christmas decorations down and go pooped out. I try to play next time. Wish you well
Nancy
Post a Comment