Friday, January 25, 2013

Chilly's day, so far...



well, I looked and looked in the envelope he came in and couldn't find his winter clothes...

no problem...
we sat right down and made him some...
because its really cold here...
and no one, not even a snowman should be out on a day like this without mittens and a scarf...

I even made him an extra pair while I was at it...
but he had no where to put them...
so I made him a back pocket and he stuck them right in there...

and then he kept mumbling...
very hard for me to understand...
so, I got out my sharpie and made him a mouth...
crazy snowman is still talking...
and then I gave him one of my hearts...
and I will throw some extra in when he goes back...
for him to hand out...
because we all know that snowmen melt your heart...
and that's our day so far...

how's your's going?


4 comments:

Debbie said...

This is the sweetest post ever!
You make me smile, Tete.
xxoo

Pam Kessler said...

Where did you get the mittens punch? Very cute post!

Jettie said...

He is going to surprise everyone when he returns home A journal and fully dressed.

NanaDiana said...

Oh- You are just the sweetest host for your dear visitor. I hope he is saved forever in a scrapbook somewhere so the memory is preserved. xo Diana