welcome to my place and life as I know it...and my journey along the way...thankful for what I have...grateful for what He does...
DH has heart problems...
his tests did not come out good...
we are waiting for the cardiologist to call and let us know what will happen next...
please pray...
You and your charming mister have our prayers. ~jackiesee~
Tete, I will pray for DH . When our loved ones are ill it effects the whole family. Your dr will be a blessing, for they have learned much thru the years. Prayers for you friend. Blessings, xoxo,love, Susie
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You and your charming mister have our prayers. ~jackiesee~
Tete, I will pray for DH . When our loved ones are ill it effects the whole family. Your dr will be a blessing, for they have learned much thru the years. Prayers for you friend. Blessings, xoxo,love, Susie
Post a Comment